Ellis Faas equals LOVE!

So I have to be honest and start this post with saying that I had never heard of Ellis Faas cosmetics until a month or two ago. But there was this amazing day when my Lime Crime products came in the mail and someone gave me a set of 3 products and they were like very big bullets on the outside and the special thing about these products is that they can be attatched to each other.


I'm sorry for the stupid white background behind my text but for some reason my laptop and I don't agree right now...



This is how it works. As you can see they made little clips that can be attatched to each other. You can find anything you're looking for in a second because you can keep them all together. I think it's a very good idea and I saw this guy on instagram wearing it like those "belts" they wear in the army to carry bullets. The clips are 2,00. When I was looking for pictures of the products I found this very cool belt. 



I got 3 of their products: a mascara, a eyeshadow and a lipgloss.
They were lying in my room for a month and I totaly forgot about them but when I ran out of my favourite mascara I decided to try the one from Ellis Faas.



This mascara is the best mascara I own, It's soft and my lashes are nicely separated and it's very easy to add another layer without it looking like spider legs. I have this mascara in black. This mascara is €23,00.

Because it's fall I wanted to buy a dark lipstick but I don't have the money so I decided to try the lipgloss from the Ellis Faas because it's a very dark red. 



Photo made by me.



This is the lipgloss, as you can see it's a very pigmented lipgloss. It stays on like forever but after a while it feels a kind of dry on my lips. The thing I like the best about this lipgloss is the pigmentation. To me it's more like a liquid lipstick because of the pigment and because it lasts even longer than my normal lipsticks. This lipgloss is from the milky lips collection and it is €25,00. the color is called L201.

The last product I got is a creamy eyeshadow. 





Photo by me



I haven't actually used it yet due to the fact that I just don't like creamy eyeshadows and I don't like blending them. The pigmentation is nice and it is almost impossible to remove it with water but even with make-up remover. This eyeshadow is from the creamy eyes collection and is €26,00. The color is E104.

All of the products mentioned can be ordered from http://www.ellisfaas.com/.

If you want you can put a comment in the comment section below. :)


Thanks for reading and talk to you soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten