What's in the bag?

So today I wanted to let you know what is always in my bag.






There are a few things I can't leave the house without and I want to start with (of course) lipstick and lipgloss!
It doesn't matter what kind of lipstick/lipgloss it is I just need to have it with me all the time.




This is my Lime Crime lipstick in 'Geradium'.


This is rosebud salve and I use this as a lipgloss or just
to soften my lips.


And I can't leave the house without a mirror in my bag either, otherwise I can't do my lipstick.


This mirror is from Agnes b. I got this from the mother 
of my boyfriend.


Another thing I need like almost evey second of the day is my comb because I live in Almere and for some reason it is ALWAYS windy in Almere... So when I go outside and I get back inside I look like a just got hit by a hurricane.


This mini comb is actually from my mom, I think she
got this from the Douglas.


The last thing I need is of course my wallet, I have this bright pink wallet my mom got me once and it had like gold dots/studs on it but they turned silver... So I kinda want a new one but I'm broke so if you know somewhere they sell nice wallets for a nice price please tell me in de comment section below. :) (And yes I know primark but I don't want a primark wallet.)


This is the wallet my mom got me, it's from six.


well, I guess that's everything I need everyday! So thanks for reading and I would love to hear/read what you think of my blog. :) You can leave a comment if you want in the comment section. :)

Talk to you soon!
Joëlle



1 opmerking: