Change is gonna come!!!

So today I made a big discission (well, to me it's big), I'm switching languages. I've noticed that my English isn't as well as I thought it was and I want to make more video's but my accent is just terrible. I think starting a blog was a big step but starting an English blog was just a little step to far out of my comfort zone. I like to try new things but I want to take babysteps.


I've also noticed my blog is being viewed the most in Holland and almost all of the products I mention and use are from Dutch stores.

So for now I'll be posting blogpost and video's in Dutch but I would love to improve my English and get rid of my awfully awkward Dutch accent so I can start in English again. 

Thanks for reading and bye,
x Joëlle

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten