Lime Crime Loving

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to post something new so here is a review of some Lime Crime products i bought.


So my birthday was a few weeks ago and I was so happy when I had enough money to order some products from Lime Crime. I saw this on instagram and I was so excited about the different colors and the packaging. I wanted to order something from Lime Crime for amost 4 months but I never actually did. When I made my wishlist for my birthday I wrote down like 8 different products from Lime Crime and I already knew that I wasn't going to get one of them because the shipping takes a long time and is also very expensive.

When I finally ordered something I had found a site that was much cheaper than the official Lime Crime site. The site I ordered my Lime Crime products is love-makeup.co.uk. It took 5 days for my order to arrive but I was so happy that it came all the way from the uk to the Netherlands in just 5 days that I didn't really mind.

For those of you that are not familiar with this brand I need to say that Lime Crime is extremely pigmented so if you don't like that much color I wouldn't reccomand this brand.

I ordered 2 lipsticks and 1 carousel gloss. When it came in the mail I was just over the moon and when I saw it for the first time I knew that it was love at first sight! The packaging is all purple and sparkly. when you look at them you just feel like your 9 years old again and you want to look at the sparkly unicorn all day! the carousel goss is just so pretty.




The colors I orders are for the lipsticks Geradium and Countessa Fluorescent and the gloss is called Cherry on top. I have swatched them on my hand but I don't have pictures of how they look on my lips yet. these are the swatches on my hand. 


From top to bottom:
Cherry on top
Geradium
Countessa fluorescent


The colors are much more vibrant in real life but these colors are from swiping them just one time over my hand. The lipsticks are very bright and also very soft, because they are that soft they don't stay on that long. The lipgloss is very pigmented, not like any lipgloss I ever had before but I like the color. The only thing I dislike about the lipgloss is the fact that it is that sticky. Where I live it is very windy and when I put on the lipgloss my hair is just instantly glued to my lips. 


Left: Countessa fluorescent.
Right: Geradium.


Cherry on top is described as a pinkish red, in pictures you can't see the pink but in real life you see the pink as soon as you put it on your lips.
Geradium is described as a very vibrant pink and the description on the Lime Crime site even says that it's so vibrant that it might be radio-active. Thats why I expected a lot of this color. when I looked at it I wasn't that impressed and even on my lips it isn't that special but that doesn't mean I don't like it. I actually love it! The only thing I don't like is the fact that what it says in the description is not true. The color is a pink with a little hint of orange/peach.
Countessa fluorescent is a very bright pink! when I swatched this I was overwelmed by the color of this. I guess that's because I wasn't expecting this much of this color. This color has more of a blue/purple undertone. 

That was my review on 2 of the Lime Crime lipsticks and 1 of their Carousel glosses. I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any comments, please leave them in the comment section.

If you have instagram please feel free to hit the follow button; http://instagram.com/joellehmvk


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten